TurfLink (Soccer TL80)
PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY
This original modular product is the best product for a soccer oriented sports facility. The 80 oz. face weight turf provides the ultimate playing solution for centers that do not want infill but that require a surface that meets the highest international requirements.
Soccer, Football, Field hockey
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Engineered for optimal performance and maximum safety
- Panel system provides greater flexibility by adapting to a particular situation or use and adjusting to changing circumstances
- Suitable for competitive sports and all professional sporting groups (soccer, football, lacrosse, etc.)
- Designed for superior safety, the pad underlayment provides excellent cushioning
- Superior adherence for athletic footwear and allows for cleated footwear
- No infill required for ease of maintenance and a tidier environment
- High density face weight, the multiple fibre architecture provides non-abrasive contact with skin
- Innovative fastening system allows for easy installation and de-installation, further enhancing facility flexibility
- Perfect for indoor sports centres and arenas that need to support turf related activities as well as non-turf related activities
- Designed with four key game factors taken into consideration: Traction – Ball roll – Shock absorption – Stability
- GMAX < 100 g
This reducer is designed specifically for TurfLink synthetic turf systems to serve as a smooth finishing transition between the turf and the surrounding floor. In addition to transitioning between surfaces, a reducer can be a good choice to use when a surface just ends, not meeting up with anything else. The reducer will protect what would otherwise be exposed synthetic turf edges from damage.
Technical Data Sheet available upon request.
1. HEAVY-DUTY MONOTAPE FIBER
34 mm (1.375″)
2. POLYAMIDE FIBER
High-density polyamide fiber