TurfLink (Soccer TL80) – Synthetic Turf
Performance and Safety
Synthetic turf is designed as a modular panel system specifically for soccer-oriented sports facilities. The 80 oz. face weight turf provides the ultimate playing solution for centers that do not want infill but that require a surface that meets the highest international requirements.
- Field hockey
Features & Benefits
- Engineered for optimal performance and maximum safety
- Panel system provides greater flexibility by adapting to a particular situation or use and adjusting to changing circumstances
- Suitable for competitive sports and all professional sporting groups (soccer, football, lacrosse, etc.)
- Designed for superior safety, the pad underlayment provides excellent cushioning
- Superior adherence to athletic footwear and allows for cleated footwear
- No infill required for ease of maintenance and a tidier environment
- High-density face weight, the multiple fibre architecture provides non-abrasive contact with skin
- Innovative fastening system allows for easy installation and de-installation, further enhancing facility flexibility
- Perfect for indoor sports centres and arenas that need to support turf-related activities as well as non-turf-related activities
- Designed with four key game factors taken into consideration: Traction – Ball roll – Shock absorption – Stability
- GMAX < 100 g
This reducer is designed specifically for TurfLink synthetic turf systems to serve as a smooth finishing transition between the turf and the surrounding floor. In addition to transitioning between surfaces, a reducer can be a good choice to use when a surface just ends, not meeting up with anything else. The reducer will protect what would otherwise be exposed synthetic turf edges from damage.
- Technical Data Sheet available upon request.
1. HEAVY-DUTY MONOTAPE FIBER
34 mm (1.375″)
2. POLYAMIDE FIBER
High-density polyamide fiber