Aerobics High-Performance Flooring
Aerobics is a popular exercising option for staying fit and keeping in shape. This workout can also be a lot of fun as aerobic routines include exercises ranging from moves inspired from dance, stretching, side-to-side motions to jumping and leaping.
Because aerobic dancing demands a great deal of physical exertion, consideration of the proper flooring is an essential factor to prevent injury and maximize performance. It is important to ensure that your aerobic studio’s flooring is able to provide sufficient cushioning to protect your body on impact.
Advantage Sport offers a wide range of high-performance sports flooring options that are designed to handle both low-impact and high-impact aerobic exercises for many years to come.
Best Flooring Solutions for Aerobics
- Vinyl provides optimal resilience and ease of maintenance
- A combination system of mixed materials provides high-performance benefits
- Engineered hardwood offers dimensional stability
- Hardwood gives you the classic look and feel while providing great durability
Benefits of Aerobic Flooring from Advantage Sport
- Superior Shock Absorption: We offer aerobic sports flooring options that are specifically engineered to handle high-impact movements and prevent injury while exercising.
- Quick Installations: We provide quick and easy installations to save energy and reduce downtime for your facility.
- Environmentally Conscious: We are proud to offer eco-friendly products and installation methods such as Omnisports’ GreenLay™, which uses significantly less adhesive compared to traditional installations.
- Easy Maintenance: Smooth floor textures mean easy cleaning for sports facilities.
Not sure which kind of aerobic floor is best for your facility? Contact our sports flooring experts today for guidance on selecting the best aerobic flooring for your project.