Kinesport – Wood and synthetic sports flooring
THE HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORTS FLOOR
Kinesport is a sports floor that is engineered for gym courts that require exceptionally high performance characteristics. It is a combi-elastic flooring, meaning that is composed of two types of materials in order to provide superior elasticity and the exceptional capacity to absorb energy and vibrations.
This floor surfacing is comprised of a wood subfloor (area-elastic) for the support of large areas and a resilient synthetic vinyl layer (point-elastic) for local underfoot compression. The resilient surface layer of the flooring is made of materials that have some elastic properties, giving the flooring a degree of flexibility and suppleness.
These aspects contribute to the balance, support, and protection of your joints by reducing impact force. By combining these two types of materials, it ensures that your body’s connection with the ground offers remarkable shock absorption. This flooring system also ensures secure, reliable, and consistent playability.
Field House, Gymnasium, Multi-purpose
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be installed on an even, sound and self supporting sub-floor or on top of an existing floor.
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
- The construction height of Kinesport (less than 35 mm) makes it very appropriate for both renovation purposes and new building projects.
- Can withstand a superior load, due to the special shock-absorption foam under-structure. This feature makes the system as suitable for children’s games as it is for tackling the weight of heavy grandstands.
- Environmentally friendly product based on natural and renewable resources.
2. PLYWOOD LAYER
3. TONGUE AND GROOVE
The tongues and grooves are double for superior strength