TurfLink (Fitness TL60) – Synthetic Turf
Performance and Safety
This synthetic turf allows for the usage of weighted sleds while also providing an adequate grip, the TurfLink Fitness TL60 is the ideal surface for fitness facilities and indoor multi-sport facilities.
- Fitness centres
- Sports centres
Features & Benefits
- Engineered for optimal performance and maximum safety
- Panel system provides greater flexibility by adapting to a particular situation or use and adjusting to changing circumstances
- Designed for superior safety, the pad underlayment provides excellent cushioning
- Superior adherence to athletic footwear and allows for cleated footwear
- No infill required for ease of maintenance and a tidier environment
- High-density face weight, the multiple fibre architecture provides non-abrasive contact with skin
- Innovative fastening system allows for easy installation and de-installation, further enhancing facility flexibility
- Designed with four key game factors taken into consideration: Traction – Ball roll – Shock absorption – Stability
- GMAX < 100 g
This reducer is designed specifically for TurfLink synthetic turf systems to serve as a smooth finishing transition between the turf and the surrounding floor. In addition to transitioning between surfaces, a reducer can be a good choice to use when a surface just ends, not meeting up with anything else. The reducer will protect what would otherwise be exposed synthetic turf edges from damage.
- Technical Data Sheet available upon request.
1. HEAVY-DUTY MONOTAPE FIBER
25 mm (1″)
2. POLYAMIDE FIBER
High-density polyamide fiber