Deko – Rubber flooring
BRING DEKO INTO PLAY!
Deko rubber flooring delivers a dynamic look combined with a highly practical surface for any fitness environment.
A fitness room can be a messy place; sweat, drinks and dirty footprints are common challenges. Choosing a fitness flooring that is relatively easy to clean, maintain and keep sanitary over time is an important decision. Deko recycled rubber flooring is made with a fusion bonded polyurethane top layer, sealing the floor and creating a mold and mildew resistant surface that is extremely easy to care for. It doesn’t require sealers or waxes for easy maintenance as water just runs off its surface naturally.
The interlocking tile system saves on installation costs and eliminates the need for any adhesive. An economic and effective alternative to other rubber flooring systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy cleaning (polyurethane sealed), no stripping, waxing or refinishing needed
- No “recycled rubber” smell
- Easy and quick installation without toxic adhesives
- Inspiring pattern with metallic silver highlights, harmonizing with most fitness equipment
- Fade resistant and wears exceptionally well
- Low life cycle costs
- Can be installed over existing floors
- Interlocking system allows for moving or replacing tiles with ease
- Sound and shock absorbent
- Resilient and durable
- Contributes to the LEED® GreenBuilding Certification
- Made in North America
Make installation a breeze!
Designed for flexibility as it adapts to many configurations. By eliminating the need for adhesive, installation costs are reduced.
Just wipe clean!
Washing just consists of mopping with a mild detergent and warm water on a regular basis.
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.