MaxMat+ – High-resistance rubber flooring
A DURABLE PRODUCT FOR EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS
MaxMat+ rubber floor covering is tough, long lasting, slip-resistant, and easy care. The wear resistance of rubber is incredible and can withstand equipment on a daily basis without rips or tears.
Multiple colour options are offered. MaxMat+ is available in the Classic Series (100% black) and Elite Series (a choice of four speckled colours).
Easy to create a design that corresponds to functional, visual and financial requirements.
Fitness, Arena (skate surface)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Offered in the form of rolls, standard tiles, and interlock tiles
- Uniform thickness of 10 mm
- 100% recycled rubber
- Resilient, resistant and durable
- Anti-slip surface
- Shock absorption and sound insulation
- Easy maintenance due to its non-porous surface
- Designed to resist wear, free weights and skates
- Can be installed on the existing floor and protects that surface as well
- Coloured granules dispersed throughout the product thickness
- Large range of colours to complement other surfaces
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.
“Managing a community centre is demanding, it is therefore important to join forces with quality suppliers that will seriously commit to the project. Thank you to Advantage Sport for your great collaboration during the replacement of our rubber floors. You have clearly understood our needs and the MaxMat+ tiles have contributed to the success of the revamping of our Sablon-Fit fitness studio.”
Angela Faraoni, General Manager
Centre du Sablon