Boflex – Engineered hardwood sports flooring
AN ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING DESIGNED BY PROFESSIONALS
This engineered hardwood flooring isn’t produced for just any application or market. The unique design of the Boflex flooring system is made especially for sports settings such as recreation centres, gymnasiums, sports complexes and dance studios. This high quality floor is very stable, less likely to expand, contract, and move when exposed to different temperatures and humidity levels. Additionally, Boflex has an even surface without gaps, making it easier to clean and to maintain over time.
A FLOOR DESIGNED FOR USE IN SPORTS ACTIVITIES
The Boflex flooring system includes a built-in resilient material that allows optimal shock absorption to reduce stress on the user’s joints during physical activities. Because of its capacity to withstand virtually unlimited heavy loads and rolling loads, this engineered wood floor can welcome different types of activities. Also capable of accommodating a floor heating system if required.
Whether it be for a gymnasium, a workout room or a multi-purpose complex, these multiple benefits can make a real difference when comes time to choosing the appropriate flooring for your sports facility.
Gymnasium, dance or yoga studio, aerobics or workout room, fitness centre, church, community or recreation centre, multi-purpose room
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be installed on an even a level subfloor or on top of an existing floor.
- Faster installation means little down time for your facility.
- The slim construction height of 1-1/8 in (28 mm) makes it very appropriate for both renovations and new building projects, especially when compared to thicker traditional hardwood flooring.
- No nails and no staples, only specialised glue is necessary for a successful installation.
- Double tongue & groove design makes the flooring extremely strong and durable.
- The special built-in foam strips beneath the floor boards absorb shocks in a progressive manner, making the system suitable for varying weights.
- Stable construction to withstand practically unlimited loads.
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
- Environmentally friendly floor, based on natural and renewable resources.
1. TOP LAYER
Top layer made of 3.5 mm hardwood
2. MIDDLE LAYER
Double tongue and groove (Spruce)
5. MOISTURE BARRIER
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.