LinoSport (EcoPure) – Linoleum surfacing
The Natural Choice
LinoSport, previously know as EcoPure, is an extreme abrasion-resistant linoleum flooring option making it very efficient in withstanding high traffic areas and repeated use. Made of all natural materials, it is one of the most sustainable sports flooring available while also providing extremely low maintenance costs. Linoleum has the wonderful ability to be reused, recycled, or reincorporated into the environment at the end of its life cycle. Compared to other resilient flooring options, the abrasion resistance and durability of LinoSport has shown remarkable results.
Advantage Sport is the exclusive Tarkett Sports Indoor distributor for Canada.
Tarkett Sports products are known for their high performance, durability and ease of maintenance.
This partnership allows us to offer our customers innovative and industry-leading sports flooring solutions.
Features & Benefits of LinoSport-EcoPure
- The sports flooring with the most natural materials on the market.
- The only linoleum surface that provides a shock absorbing foam backing for sporting activities.
- A unique XF finish, contributes to the considerable reduction in maintenance costs and the consumption of resources (water, detergent and energy).
- The XF finish is the most resistant to abrasion and offers maximal durability and longevity.
- A bacteriostatic effect created by the natural materials in the product.
- Contributes to LEED® credits
- Available in a wide range of colours.
CERTIFIED « FLOOR SCORE® »
A healthy indoor environment begins with low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC). This system is certified « FloorScore® » by SCS Global Services. This certification indicates exceptionally low VOC emissions.
CERTIFIED « CRADLE TO CRADLE® »
This certification evaluates the product based upon 5 criteria: material health, material reutilization, renewable energy, water stewardship, and social fairness.
LinoSport-EcoPure System Layers
1. XF FINISH
This surface treatment provides these advantages:
• High resistance to soiling and abrasion.
• Up to a 30% reduction in maintenance costs, and up to a 50% reduction in water, chemicals, and energy used for maintenance.
Pure linoleum core made with all-natural raw materials that are naturally bacteriostatic
Provides structural support and strength
MapleMapleLinenOrangeCarmine RedPurpleGreenNavy BlueGrey BlueSteel
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.